UFC News: Conor McGregor update, Dana White slammed, Dillashaw talks



https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/galleries/x701/278515.jpg

UFC NEWS - Express Sport brings you the latest headlines from the Ultimate Fighting Championship. UFC president Dana White has claimed he won't force Conor McGregor to fight again if he decides to retire from mixed martial arts. He said: "Do you know how many people, including Iole and all kinds of people over the last however many years, have been telling me, 'Georges St-Pierre is your biggest star. Don't tell me you don't want Georges St-Pierre to fight again.' 

"Everybody says to me, 'You have to want this guy to fight, you've got to want this guy to fight.' I don't want anybody to fight, unless they want to fight.

"This isn't a business where you can just make people fight. You either want it, or you don't. And that was my big thing with GSP. He wasn't acting like a guy who really wants it. At the end of the day, I'm going to run this business with or without anybody." 

"Also I can be a dual champ, which has only been done one other time, by Conor. It's got a lot of perks and it's a highly touted fight. You take advantage of these big fights when they come into your future. This is something that will help out my legacy and my name as well as my pocketbook.

"Everyone's gonna want to see this fight. . . It's the one everyone wants to talk about, everyone wants to see so it's time for him to man up and take this fight."